3rd Reconnaissance Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enlistment Cook, J. APR252009

2 posters

Go down

Enlistment Cook, J. APR252009 Empty Enlistment Cook, J. APR252009

Post  Cook, J. Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:02 am

PART I - PERSONAL INFORMATION

Last Name, First: Cook Justice

Date of Birth: Nov. 26th 1992

Timezone: Pacific Time

Email justice_102@hotmail.com

Xfire Username sigmar1212

Ingame Name for ArmA: Justice

PART II – BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Realism Gaming Experience None, ive read variouse infantry combat manuals though.

(Include Name(s) of Unit(s), Website(s), and reasoning for leaving the unit(s)

What skills/qualities can you bring to the 3rd Recon? A dedicated member, a friendly and motivating personality, and a decent ammount of knowlage on fireteam and platoon tactics.

How did you found out about the 3rd Recon? If it was a member who? I found you on the BI forums.

PART III – GAME INFORMATION

ArmA Player ID 28190726

(Series of numbers in your player profile 8-12 numbers long)

Do you have Queen's Gambit installed? Yes

Preferred MOS
See MOS List
Reconnaissance Man, rifleman, infantry assualtman, basic infantryman, scout sniper, machine gunner.

PART IV - REQUIREMENTS FOR ENLISTMENT

Must be atleast 15 Years Old or older.
Must have a functioning microphone
Must have a working copy of ventrillo.
No involement with another clan or unit in ArmA.
Willing to listen and follow orders.
Ability to commit atlesat eight (Cool hours a week.

If you do not meet any of these requirements explain which please: No involement with other clans... I am applying to variouse clans i see fit to my likings to try their basic training programs.

Cook, J.

Back to top Go down

Enlistment Cook, J. APR252009 Empty Re: Enlistment Cook, J. APR252009

Post  Jorgensen, R. Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:44 am

Enlistment Papers Accepted

Welcome to the 3rd Reconnaissance Battalion! Your application has been reviewed by our staff, and we feel that you are fit to join the ranks of the unit, you will be accepted as a Recruit. You will be assigned to the MOS of 0311 - Infantry Recruit.Your new tags are as follows:

In-Game: RCT J. Cook [3rd RBN]
Forums: Cook, J.

You will be inducted into the United States Marine Corps Recruit Training, also known as MRCT. This is a 4 day program in which you will learn the in and out of a realism unit, and you will prove yourself a true soldier. Upon passing, you will be promoted and assigned to a squad on the roster. However, if you fail to pass this program, you receive a General Discharge due to being unfit, and will have the option to re-apply at any time. As soon as you read this you need to check the United States Marine Corps Recruit Training forum and Check In or click Check In for a direct link to it. In that forum area you can find everything you need to know.

On behalf of the Command and Staff, Welcome to the unit.

Signed
Enlistment Cook, J. APR252009 SIG2
Enlistment Cook, J. APR252009 Sig-1
Jorgensen, R.
Jorgensen, R.

Back to top Go down